The Hydrator Spa Day – £49 per person
We’d like to welcome you to our Essex hotel and spa for a fantastic spa day this Autumn.
The Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester – Five Lakes stands out as the ideal venue to unwind for the day. The 320 acres of parkland surrounding the hotel contributes to the relaxing atmosphere; the ambience continues inside the fantastic on-site spa facilities.
Home to 12 treatments rooms and a relaxation room, our spa is the perfect place to take some time out. Featuring a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, your spa break with us guarantees a perfectly relaxing day well spent.
The seamless combination of cleanse and hydration helps your skin get ready for Winter, making this experience stand out as one of the most relaxing October spa days Essex has ever seen.
The treatment starts with a 10-minute back massage to bring you into a relaxed mind space and warm your muscles up. This massage is followed by a hot mitt foot cleanse and an application of a cream, leaving your feet nice and smooth.
Then, a cleanse and exfoliation of your face, décolleté and arms prepare your skin for the next steps of this treatment. Once the eye product is applied, you get a nourishing massage of the décolleté and face before the application of a mask to ensure your face is fully hydrated.
Whilst the mask takes effect, you receive a soothing hand and arm massage before the final step of the treatment where a serum and intense moisturiser is applied.
The Hydrator Spa Day offer includes:
- The hydrator treatment (50 minutes)
- Light lunch
- Glass of Prosecco
- Full use of facilities
£49.00 per person
Call us on 01621 862324 to book your Hydrator spa day this Autumn or contact us for more information about our Essex hotel and spa.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid until the 30th November 2017
- Offer valid from Monday to Friday only
- We open at 9.30am and close at 6.00pm.
- Treatments need to be booked prior to arrival date.
- Cancellations require 3 days’ notice prior to arrival and payment will be retained for cancellations made after this period.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any medical concerns.
- A credit/debit card number needs to be provided on arrival to act as a deposit for bath robes and slippers. If bathrobes are not returned, a charge will be incurred.