2 night Spa Break from £149pp
Enjoy our Essex Hotel and Spa break for two nights.
When it comes to relaxing spas in Essex, the Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester – Five Lakes certainly stands out with its beautiful surroundings and great facilities on site.
The hotel boasts lovely and quality bedrooms, various dining options and a serene on-site spa to make sure you enjoy a smooth stay. With its 12 treatment rooms and a peaceful relaxation room, the hotel offers all the key ingredients required for you to unwind in a great environment. You will also have access to the heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Enjoy our two night’s spa break at very competitive rates starting from £149 per person and make the most of your time with us at the Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester – Five Lakes. You will even benefit from a complimentary bedroom upgrade, allowing you to enjoy luxurious amenities and stunning views.
The Two night Spa break at our Essex hotel and spa includes:
- Two Nights Bed & Breakfast
- 3 Course Dinner on first night only
- 2 x 20 Minute Treatments a choice of a facial, manicure, pedicure or a back neck and shoulder massage
- Complimentary upgrade to a Executive Room
- Complimentary use of leisure facilities for the duration of your stay including swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and gym
From just £149 per person
Book your two-night spa break at our Essex Hotel and Spa directly now or call us on 01621 862444 for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability, terms & conditions and single supplement charges apply.
- Rates are quoted per person based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room.
- Not valid for bookings arriving on Saturdays.
- Treatment times should be reserved well in advance of your stay by contacting the Spa directly on 01621 862324.
- To avoid disappointment, dinner times should also be reserved at the time of booking.
- Check in from 3pm, check out 11am.
- All prices include 20% VAT.
- Cancellations require 7 days’ notice prior to arrival and payment will be retained for cancellations made after this period.