Book Direct Prize Draw
Book a stay with us direct and you will be automatically entered into a draw to win a spa break for two
To book your stay with us, and for your chance to win a weekend break for two, click HERE
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is offered by Crowne Plaza Colchester Five Lakes and a one night Spa Break.
Prize is offered for anyone who books a package break on the CPColchester.co.uk
- The Prize includes Choice of a Mini Manicure OR Mini Pedicure
- Three course dinner (buffet). A la carte menu is available as an upgrade
- One night accommodation in a standard double or twin room
- English breakfast buffet
- Complimentary use of leisure facilities for the duration of your stay including swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and gym
- Prize to be taken within six months of the winner being notified.
- Dates are subject to availability
- Only one entry is permitted perbooker/person
- Competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified within 10 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, Crowne Plaza Colchester reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and another winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize winner agrees to the use of one or more photographs of themselves in any publicity material and to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.
- Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Non transferable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Closing date for entry is 1pm on the last day of the month
- The prize provider is Crowne Plaza Colchester
- Crowne Plaza Colchester permanent and casual staff will not be permitted to enter the competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any social network provider including Facebook or Twitter
- Crowne Plaza Colchester reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the T&C’s of the competition without notice should something happen beyond our control. The winner will be notified of any changes to the competition
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions